Please, follow Springer Template carefully when preparing your final manuscript and register and
send the final camera-ready before the registration deadline of 15th November
2022, to be
included in the Springer book series.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/f8JsbZmfoQyxBJau8
Copyright form: ProceedingsPaper_LTP_ST_SN_Singapore.docx (DOCX, 53 KB)
Note the following:
1. You need to Submit: The final Camera Ready, the Revised version, and the Copyright form.
2. Your Final Camera-ready should be in .docx format in the final manuscript (EDAS).
i. It is required to upload a minimum of 10 pages based on the Springer Template guidelines.
ii. The number of references must be at least 10 references.
iii. Revise your manuscript language and do proofreading if required.
3. The revised version is a PDF file that contains a table of corrections and the paper content, highlighting the changes made in the paper. You need to do the necessary changes based on the reviewers' comments.
4. All the figures in your manuscript should be of high quality and you need to
submit a separate (Figures.zip) file containing all the figures in the final
Email the revised version file along with the Figures.zip to email@example.com
5. You should complete your registration using the following link:
by the 15th of November 2022 by one of the papers' authors
and make the payment based on the fees structure mentioned in https://icdaset.com/#fees
(Note: you need to upload the payment slip and the student ID as proof of your registration. )
6. PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER/CHEQUE
Bank Account name: UNITAR CAPITAL SDN BHD
Bank Account No: 36201010271
Bank Name: Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
Bank Address: No.28, Ground & First Floor, Jalan Setiawangsa 10/55A, Taman Setiawangsa, 54200 Kuala Lumpur
Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
After performing the payment, please email a copy of the transaction to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for record management. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant. Payments made are NOT refundable
7. If you have any technical problem, please contact our secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your paper ID in the subject of all emails you send to us.